Owning a home in Gaithersburg means you have an investment in a great place to live. There are plenty of attractive homes. What isn’t attractive is a chimney that is crumbling. All Pro Chimney Services is a local, family-owned chimney service company that can repair your chimney and protect your home.
Why Choose All Pro Chimney
All Pro is the affordable quality chimney company in Maryland. Our technicians are up to date with industry standards because they participate in our ongoing education and training program. We are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fireplace Institute (NFI) as gas, pellet, and wood burning fireplace specialists. We are also proud members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild and the Mid-Atlantic Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Burea is evidence of our stellar reputation across the region.
Types of Chimney Repairs
How do you know your chimney needs repair? Sometimes you can see that masonry is falling and the chimney is leaning. Other times you notice dampness on the wall or a strong odor. The most common sign of the need for repairs are chimney leaks.
With All Pro, we will provide a cost estimate and explanation of the all the available options. We make sure that all of your questions are answered. We even answer the questions homeowners do not know to answer.
- Crown Repairsare needed when your chimney crown shows signs of deterioration. The cause of most damage is the freeze/thaw cycle of Maryland winters combined with a porous cement that is unsealed. Repair might be a better coating. In most cases the best option is installing a new floating cast chimney crown.
- Masonry Repairsare needed when the brick and mortar in your chimney are disintegrating or cracked. Masonry repair involves carefully removing and replacing any damaged mortar and bricks.
- Brick and Stone Veneer Installation will give the appearance of natural brick or stone with a fraction of the cost and weight. Veneers are a great way to upgrade your chimney’s appearance.
- Chimney Flashing Repair fixes that collar between your chimney and your roof. If testing reveals leakage action needs to be taken before damage to your home occurs.
- Chimney Rebuilds are necessary when your chimney can’t be repaired. Usually, All Pro will send a team to take off the chimney to the point it is rigid and building a new chimney on that foundation.
- Chimney Relining replaces the crucial inner surface of your chimney. If the chimney liner this is not intact, dangerous conditions put your home at risk. There are a variety of liner types. We make sure that your home has the right tpe to keep your home safe.
Other All Pro Chimney Services
All Pro handles more than chimneys. Along with chimney cleaning, inspection, and repair we provide:
- Fireplace repair
- Fireplace installations
- Fireplace insert installations
We carry only the best brands so that your Gaithersburg home keeps its value and often increases in value with some installations. All Pro Chimney Services sells certified products and services at affordable prices so that our neighbors stay safe and warm.