All Pro Chimney Service 301-750-3149
Homeowners in Rockville have invested in a community that enjoys a high quality of life. When you come home, you want to enjoy a fireplace that meets the same high standards. Regular chimney inspections and cleaning keep your home safe and ready for a cozy evening in front of flickering flames any time you choose. Our team of professional chimney sweeps at All Pro Chimney Service is ready to assist you.
Why Choose All Pro Chimney Service?
We are a local, family-owned company that committed to providing affordable chimney and fireplace services that meet the high standards of the Rockville, MD community. We do this by making sure technicians are trained on local codes, advances, and new technology in the industry and by adhering to the highest standards within our industry.
How Often Should You Clean Your Chimney?
There is not a single answer to this question because it depends on how often your chimney is used, what types of fuel are being burned, and your structure. At the very least, the National Fire Protection Association Standard 211 (NFPA 211) is set at a yearly inspection. In practical terms, a chimney should be inspected and cleaned before using at the beginning of the season and as often as the chimney sweep recommends.
How All Pro Chimney Sweeps Chimneys
We schedule our teams with plenty of time to get from one appointment to the next. We believe that customers should not wait for us. We should be waiting for our customers.
- Our chimney sweeps come on time
- We pay extra attention to details ensuring that we clean your chimney without leaving a mess.
- First, the team will perform a level one inspection to access the status of your chimney.
- The inspection will be fully documented with pictures and notes on observations.
- If the inspection shows you do not need cleaning, we only charge for the level one inspection.
- If cleaning is needed, we do it then and keep an eye out for defects in the flue that could show up during the process.
- After the chimney is inspected and cleaned, we review over our findings with you, provide an estimate for any needed repairs, and answer all your questions.
Levels of Chimney Inspections
- Level One Inspections are recommended when the chimney and venting system is easy to reach, and there is no planned change of use. A certified chimney sweep inspects and verifies that the chimney is undamaged and free of obstructions or combustible deposits. All Pro Chimney Service technicians include a level one inspection with every cleaning.
- Level Two Inspections are required for the sale or transfer of property or after something has possibly damaged the chimney or flue systems, like a storm or operating malfunction. Level Two Inspections add going into attics, crawl spaces and basements to see conditions. They may also include a video scan of the inside of flues.
- Level Three Inspections are done when investigating suspicious findings in previous inspections. Here, access to concealed areas is necessary to see the cause of the problem. Level three inspections are needed when damage is confirmed so that hazards are identified and corrected.