The best homes in Potomac, MD have beautiful fireplaces. All homes with fireplaces should have a chimney cleaning every year. Annual chimney sweeps is an important part of protecting your home from chimney fires. The professional chimney sweep team at all All Pro Chimney Service are committed to providing the best service at competitive prices.
The Benefits of All Pro Chimney Service
Ask your neighbors who’d they recommend to clean your chimney and you’ll hear our name. Why? All Pro Chimney Service is the best and most reliable chimney cleaning service in the region. Our prompt, professional chimney cleaning service team are ready to help. If we discover that repairs are needed, you’ll be glad to know that we do chimney repairs as well, so you can enjoy your fireplace without worry.
Never Worry About a Mess — Ever!
We know you take pride in your home. We take pride in our cleanliness. You don’t have to deal with ash or dust — we clean it up and leave your home like we found it, but with a clean and safe chimney. We pay as much attention to cleanliness as we do to making sure that your chimney is safe.
What You Should Expect on Our Visits
What happens when we come to clean your chimney? What should you expect?
- We’ll arrive promptly and on time to your home.
- We’ll inspect your chimney or flue to see if it is in good working order and needs to be cleaned.
- We document our inspection with photographs and notes that we share with you.
- At that point, it’s up to our chimney sweeps to determine if your chimney or flue needs a cleaning (some do not). If you do not need a cleaning, then we only charge you for a level 1 inspection.
- If you need a chimney cleaning, then we will clean your chimney and remove all the creosote buildup, ash and debris.
- If your home needs repairs, then we will review our findings and discuss the available options.
How Often Should You Have Your Chimney Cleaned?
You may be wondering how often you should have your chimney cleaned. A better question is how often you need to have your chimney inspected. You should have your flue, chimney, and vents inspected once a year according to the National Fire Protection Association Standard 211 (NFPA 211). Once our trained, professional chimney sweeps inspect your chimney, you should then follow the chimney sweeps’ recommendations for cleaning your chimney.
Be safe and smart. Contact us at All Pro Chimney Service and schedule your chimney cleaning in Potomac, MD.