PROFESSIONAL CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICE
All Pro Chimney Service offers the best chimney cleaning services in Washington DC and Maryland and competitive prices. It is always important to get a chimney sweep to prevent damage and determine if your home needs chimney repair. All chimney cleanings come standard with a level 1 inspection by our CSIA certified chimney sweep professionals.
AREAS WE SERVICE
All Pro Chimney provides chimney sweep service in Washington DC, Silver Spring, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore, Calvert County, Carrol County, Charles County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges, County.
WE LEAVE YOUR HOME SAFE AND CLEAN
- We set a drop cloth around our work area to for our equipment.
- The flue system cleaned thoroughly to remove the deposits and debris.
- Ashes and debris are disposed of and removed from your home.
- The chimney is thoroughly inspected to make sure it is in good working order.
- Minor repairs can usually be done on the spot for a discounted price, or an estimate sheet will be given to you if any repairs are needed.
How often should the chimney be swept?
A chimney cleaning should be done according to the chimney sweeps recommendation. We clean fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves and furnace flues.
Our Inspection and Chimney Sweep Process
- Our chimney sweep service team arrives at your location on time and ready to clean your chimney.
- Our chimney services team will first perform a level one inspection to make sure that a cleaning is needed.
- Our fireplace experts will thoroughly document their inspection including taking pictures recording their observations.
- If we find that you do not need a chimney cleaning, we will only charge you for the level one chimney inspection.
- Once it has been determined that the cleaning is needed, we will perform the cleaning and inspect the flue for any defects.
- After the cleaning and inspection, we will go over our findings with you and provide with an estimate for any repairs if needed.
THREE LEVELS OF CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS
The National Fire Protection Association Standard 211 (NFPA 211) recommends that chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year. The inspection’s done to check and make sure that the chimneys, fireplaces, and vents are sound, free from deposits, and that all clearances are met.
Rest assured that when you have All Pro Chimney Service perform your professional chimney inspection, it will be done by a qualified and certified chimney sweep professional, who is familiar with the local codes. When our certified chimney sweeps perform the chimney inspection, everything will is written on the inspection report, and the chimney sweep will go over their findings with the customer to make sure that the client understands the current condition of the chimney. If repairs are needed, an estimate will be given.
DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICES
OTHER CHIMNEY SERVICES
All Pro Chimney Service also provides: