Your Elkridge, Maryland chimney sweep company. At All Pro Chimney Service, we are proud to offer our comprehensive chimney sweep and inspection services to residents all over Elkridge and the surrounding areas of Howard County, Maryland.
Our Chimney Sweep Services: Breaking Them Down
At All Pro Chimney, we make it a point of pride to leave your home in exactly the same condition as it was when we found it.
- From the moment a member of our team arrives in your Jessup, Maryland home, you’ll be in good hands. We arrive on time and well prepared to clean your chimney and perform any inspection that is required.
- We will always set a drop cloth down around our work area whenever we work with any equipment, allowing us to properly clean up after ourselves – guaranteed.
- Any ashes or debris left over from our services are ALWAYS removed from your home.
- We will thoroughly clean not only your flue system but will also inspect your larger chimney to remove dust, deposits and other debris and to help guarantee that everything is in proper working order.
- Our experts will thoroughly document your entire site during their inspection, which includes taking pictures and recording any and all observations that they make.
- Afterwards, we’ll go over ALL of our findings with you to help make sure that you have the most accurate picture possible of your current condition and any future work that is recommended to be done.
- We also have the ability to perform minor repairs on the spot and for a discounted price. If there are any larger issues that are identified, we will always give you a detailed estimate. We want you to stay informed.
Our team is ready and willing to clean all fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves and furnace flues in your Jessup, Maryland home.
The Inspection You Need When You Need it the Most
The National Fire Protection Association Standard 211, also commonly referred to as NFPA 211, recommends that you clean and inspect ALL chimneys, fireplaces and vents at least once every calendar year. You can’t afford to wait too long – the performance of your chimney AND the safety of your family depends on it.
3 Levels of Chimney Inspections
Level 1 Inspections: A level 1 inspection is perform by verifying that the chimney’s structure is sound and that the area is free of obstructions and any combustible deposits. We include a level 1 inspection with all of our chimney cleaings. inspection is performed in most homes and
Level 2 Inspections: Level 2 inspections are required any time you buy a new heating appliance, change the type of fuel that you’re burning or if you’re about to sell or transfer a property. This is also required after an operating malfunction or in the event that damage is uncovered.
Level 3 Inspections: A level 3 inspection is recommended whenever a Level 1 or 2 inspection suggests a hazard that may be hidden. All concealed portions of a chimney or flue are inspected. This is also required when an incident has caused damage to a chimney or building.
How Often Should You Clean Your Chimney?
Many people don’t realize just how vital proper chimney cleaning and maintenance services are until they have a problem. Not only are they critical regarding keeping you and loved ones safe, but they’re also useful for preventing expensive repairs. It is always best to fix problems in their early stages.
All Pro Chimney Service is Ready to Serve
If you’re located in or around the Elkridge, Maryland area and would like to find out more information about our comprehensive chimney sweep and inspection services, or if you have any additional questions that you’d like to discuss with an expert in a little more detail, please don’t delay – contact All Pro Chimney today. 301-750-3149
Other Areas That We Service