There is nothing better than sitting in front of a fireplace on a chilly Vienna night. Keeping your chimney well-maintained allows for you to experience the pleasure of a warm fireplace without putting your safety at risk. All Pro Chimney provides chimney repair services to homeowners across Northern VA. The professional chimney repair technicians at All Pro Chimney are the right choice for chimney repairs in Vienna, VA.
Why Choose All Pro Chimney Services
Our mission is to give clients prompt, high-quality service and leave you feeling safe and better educated about your chimney, fireplace, and hearth appliances. We do this by maintaining high standards of performance and certification in our teams. Our technicians are kept up to date on Viena codes, trends in the industry, and changes in any regulations. We provide the professional service that homeowners deserve at reasonable prices. All Pro Chimney is a member in good standing with professional organizations in our field:
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG)
- National Fireplace Institute (NFI)
- Mid-Atlantic Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA)
- Master Hearth Professional (MHP)
Types of Chimney Repairs
Sometimes it’s obvious that your chimney needs to be repaired because something like storm damage occurs. Other times, the inspection that a certified chimney sweep should conduct before cleaning your chimney reveals that something must be fixed before things get worse. Certified chimney sweeps are trained to identify the damage that chimneys in the Fairfax area are subject to.
- Crown Repairs are needed when the protective layer at the top of the chimney is cracked. Usually filling those cracks and waterproofing the cement will prevent further deterioration.
- Masonry Repairs restore the condition of the brick and mortar of your chimney. Crumbling mortar and damaged bricks are carefully removed and skilfully replaced to bring your chimney up to code.
- Brick and Stone Veneer Installation are an excellent way to upgrade your home both inside and out. Our skilled team can bring the beauty of brick or stone to your property without expensive traditional masonry.
- Chimney Flashing Repair is needed when the protective collar between the base of your chimney and the roof is not keeping the water out of your house. The technician assesses the cause of the leak and addresses it so that your flashing works as it should.
- Chimney Rebuilds involve tearing down the masonry of your chimney or fireplace to the point where it is intact and rebuilding on that stable foundation. Usually, All Pro deploys a team of three brick masons who do a professional job with quality materials so your chimney is better than it was before.
- Chimney Relining is needed periodically since the excessive heat and corrosive substances that your chimney vents will eventually depreciate the liner. A cracked liner is unsafe because the dangerous things a chimney gets out of the house will seep into the house through the cracks. There are many types of liners, like clay tile, cast-in-place, and metal. The best liner for your chimney should be chosen with the advice of a certified professional familiar with new advances in the industry.
Other All Pro Chimney Services
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Sweeps
- Fireplace Repairs
- Fireplace Installations
Fairfax has many styles of homes and no single style of chimney or fireplace product is going to be appropriate in all of those homes. That’s why All Pro carries a variety of the top brands in the industry and can help you select the service and products that fit your home. Protect your property investment and your family’s enjoyment of living in Fairfax by using All Pro Chimney Services.