7 Reasons to Choose All Pro for Gas Fireplace Installs
A gas fireplace is one of the easiest ways to add the appeal of flickering flames and warmth to your home. Gas fireplaces turn on at the touch of a switch or a preset temperature. They are clean, giving the heat benefits of a wood fire without the debris, ashes, or maintenance. In the Washington DC Metro Area, installing a gas fireplace is a cost-effective way to keep your home comfortable whenever the weather outside is too cold for comfort. Gas fireplaces are wonderful. However, they must be installed correctly or there could be a serious problem. All Pro Chimney Service is committed to providing the best gas fireplace installation service in the region.
Why choose All Pro Chimney to install gas fireplaces
- All Pro Chimney Service is a local family-owned company that knows the local codes and will comply with them.
- All Pro Chimney Service is proud to be a member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) and the Mid-Atlantic Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) and holds to the high professional standards these groups represent.
- Our service technicians complete ongoing training and recertifications to ensure they stay aware of the latest trends, techniques and technology in the chimney industry.
- All Pro is not captive to a specific fireplace manufacturer. As a result, our customers have a wide variety of options. Customers can select the style, color, features and functions that are the best fit for their home.
- All Pro estimators work with customers with the customer’s interest in mind. Conversations are focused on what is best for the customer. The estimators listen to their customers and then use vast industry knowledge to make customers fireplace dreams a reality.
- We can install all brands of gas fireplaces, even those we don’t regularly carry. Do you have a fireplace that you already purchased? We can install it.
- You need a service that believes you should receive personalized attention and that you should be able to be as involved with the process as you want to be; even if you want to work alongside the service team to have a hand in upgrading your home.