It’s not an empty boast to say that Columbia, Maryland is the best place to live! CNN Money has ranked our town Number 1 in Best Places to Live in the United States. With Baltimore on one side and Washington D.C. on the other, residents have an easy commute while benefiting from a cozier atmosphere. From Wilde Lake to Oakland Mills, we’re proud to be home to a diverse people. If your home has a chimney, keep it in good repair by calling on us. We are All Pro Chimney!
Why Choose All Pro Chimney?
We are experts, having been in the chimney repair industry for decades. We work with all residents of Columbia to keep their chimneys in superb condition. We have seasoned experts in myriad repair services. Our technicians are certified by both the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and National Fireplace Institute (NFI) and utilize the latest technology to meet your expectations. The Better Business Bureau gave us an A+ rating. We are the highest rated chimney repair company, fit for the highest rated town in America!
Types of chimney repairs:
- Chimney sweeps Historically, it’s been considered good luck to shake hands with a chimney sweep. If you shake hands with one of our sweeps, you’re in for very good luck! At the very least, you’ll have a clean chimney. They are professional people who will work as clean as they can and politely clean up after themselves. Our sweeps will not only clean your chimney but do minor repairs and a thorough inspection.
- Crown repairs Also known as the chimney wash, the chimney crown is the top element of your chimney. It seals the flue liner and direct rainwater away. As Lao Tzu once said “Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.” That goes for hardened mortar! What we do is repair cracks in your chimney crown by scooping up a mixture of thin-set mortar and water with a trowel and fill them up. We then level the surface with extra mortar.
- Masonry repairs To have a good chimney, you need sound chimney structure. Eventually, the mortar holding the bricks or stones together can crumble. Keep your antique chimney looking venerable by calling on All Pro Chimney! We’ll find those weak spots, fill them with mortar and you can relax knowing your chimney will stand proud for years to come!
- Brick and stone veneer installation Highly durable and versatile brick veneer replaces wood, metal and vinyl sidings. Our skilled bricklayers install it quick as a wink. The veneer stone on the front should face away from your home. The back of the panel has several metal fasteners that lock into one another.
- Chimney flashing repair A Chimney can’t work if it leaks! To install the flashing, we first soak a portion of the base. After 15 minutes we should be able to determine if there’s a leak. We use quality products to seal the gaps to prevent rusting of the roof
- Chimney rebuilds Sometimes, the only way to save a chimney is to destroy it and rebuild completely with new quality materials. We will send a team of three masons to set the proper staging around your chimney. Every rebuilding task is different, but we follow the same procedure.
- Chimney relining You don’t need excess heat burning combustible surfaces near your chimney! That’s why you need chimney flues and liners. We will use the latest in technology to inspect and reline your flues and vents.