Call All Pro Chimney Service (443) 595-9016
When was the last time you had a professional chimney sweep done at your Clarksville, MD home? If it’s been over a year, now is the time to call All Pro Chimney Service. We offer professional, experienced chimney sweep services in Clarksville, MD, and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose All Pro Chimney?
When you trust All Pro Chimney Service with your home’s chimney sweep services, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that all of our chimney sweep professionals are CSIA-certified. This means you are getting the highest standard of chimney cleaning done by our experienced and hard-working team. Furthermore, when you hire All Pro Chimney for your chimney sweep services, you can rest assured that:
- we’ll keep our work area clean and leave your home just as we found it
- we’ll handle all removal of ashes and debris from your chimney
- your chimney will be inspected and thoroughly cleaned
- we’ll include a level I chimney inspection with your sweep service
Furthermore, should we discover the need for any chimney repairs during our visit, we can provide you with a reasonable price for these repairs. In many cases, we can even perform these repairs same-day for your convenience.
How All Pro Chimney Sweeps Chimneys
Wondering what to expect when you schedule a chimney cleaning with All Pro Chimney? Here is a basic outline of our process:
- We show up on time at your home and take measures to keep our work area clean.
- We perform a level one chimney inspection and report our findings to you before moving forward with the chimney sweep.
- If your chimney is not in need of sweeping at this time, we will let you know and only charge you for the inspection.
- We’ll inspect and clean out your chimney flue as needed.
- After the cleaning and inspection are complete, we’ll review all our findings and recommendations with you.
Levels of Chimney Inspections
We offer three levels of chimney inspection based on your needs. Which is right for you?
Level one inspection
A level one inspection is the basic inspection we include in every chimney cleaning service. This inspection checks the structural integrity of the chimney and assesses the inside of the chimney for creosote and another dangerous build-up.
Level two inspection
A Level two inspection is recommended if you’re trying to buy or sell a home with a chimney. It includes the examination of the surrounding structures of the chimney.
Level three inspection
This thorough inspection is required in cases where there is believed to be damage to the chimney. During this inspection, the chimney technician must access hard to reach areas.
How Often Should You Have Your Chimney Cleaned?
Regular chimney sweeping is the best way to protect your home’s chimney from damage and protect your home from a chimney fire. Some homeowners make the mistake of thinking that they do not have to get a chimney sweep if they do not use their chimney often. The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) recommends that all chimneys be cleaned every year, regardless of the level of use. Our team at All Pro Chimney would be happy to provide you with a personalized recommendation regarding how often your chimney should be cleaned based on our findings.
Fireplace and Chimney Services in Howard County
Other Areas That We Service